On 12/01/21 18:27, Dominick Grift wrote:

---------
My question to the reader is: why haven't you enabled SELinux yet on
your test builds at least? Or maybe you have but you havent given any
feedback. Why is that?

Thanks,

Lack of documentation. Selinux is not an easy topic even on a normal Linux distro, and there is little if any info on how to use it (or why use it) in OpenWrt.

I think a necessary first step for adoption is writing some docs about what it is, and how to use it in the wiki/site openwrt.org

Since I know very little about it, I can't do that.

But you said you gave a talk about this topic in a large conference, maybe you can write some documentation?

-Alberto