Hi Peter, Bjorn,

Op woensdag 13 januari 2021 om 18u43 schreef Sander Vanheule <san...@svanheule.net>:
Hi,

On Mon, 2020-11-30 at 23:19 +0100, Bjørn Mork wrote:
 Bjørn Mork (10):
   dt-bindings: mtd: partitions: add OpenWrt defined U-Boot Image
   kernel: mtdsplit_uimage: read extralen from device tree
   kernel: mtdsplit_uimage: replace "fonfxc" and "sge" parsers
   kernel: mtdsplit_uimage: add "openwrt,ih-magic" device-tree
 property
   kernel: mtdsplit_uimage: replace "openwrt,okli" parser
   kernel: mtdsplit_uimage: replace "allnet,uimage" parser
kernel: mtdsplit_uimage: add "openwrt,ih-type" device-tree property
   kernel: mtdsplit_uimage: replace "netgear,uimage" parser
   kernel: mtdsplit_uimage: add "openwrt,offset" and
     "openwrt,partition-magic"
   kernel: mtdsplit_uimage: replace "edimax,uimage" parser

Using Petr's builds and my own builds, I've run-tested this on my
WNDR3700v2 (ath79/generic). Flashing first Petr's build, I ended up in
a boot loop, although booting only failed after the partitions were
correctly processed, similar to [1]. My own build and a second flash
with ynezz's test build have  produced no issues, so I think the boot-
loop is unrelated to the patches.

Tested-by: Sander Vanheule <san...@svanheule.net>

I've run-tested this with my own builds (latest master) on the following
targets:
- ath79/generic (WNDR3700v1): with sysupgrade -n
- ramips/mt7621 (DIR-860L B1): with sysupgrade (both with and whithout-n)

Works fine here.

Tested-by: Stijn Segers <f...@volatilesystems.org>

[1] https://bugs.openwrt.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=478

Best,