Hauke Mehrtens kirjoitti 14.2.2021 klo 16.39:
On 2/4/21 5:02 PM, Hannu Nyman wrote:
Hauke Mehrtens kirjoitti 4.2.2021 klo 1.55:

The commit message should probably extended with some content Hannu suggested.

That would help a lot at the next version bump. I have done most the busybox version bumps in the last few years (and the actual config refresh also this time), and even with that history it is still hard to remember the extra changes to be done manually. Better to document them in the main commit message.

I listed the needed edits in my earlier response, so Rosen might either edit the commit message, or maybe it is easier if Hauke just adds them (when you take the commits into your staging tree).

http://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2021-January/033218.html

Hi Rosen and Hannu,

Is this change of the commit message looking good to you:
https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt/staging/hauke.git;a=commitdiff;h=0275ee5dde7c36c925396779dd23d4f470ab40e1

Hauke

Looks good to me.  Including the explanatory comments will help with the next version bump.

Hannu