Hi,

sounds good to me!

Birger

On 25/03/2022 14:38, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
Based on the discussion on the previews patch set I added a patch to
remove dnsmasq and odhcpd-ipv6only. I hope this is an adaptable middle
ground. I really would like to remove the old firewall3 here.

We should probably introduce a switch device type in OpenWrt soon.

I would like to backport these 3 patches also into openwrt 22.03.

I do not have a realtek board at hand, if you test this please add a
Tested-By please.

Hauke Mehrtens (3):
   realtek: Remove dnsmasq and odhcpd-ipv6only from default
   realtek: Use firewall4
   realtek: Fix tc default package

  target/linux/realtek/Makefile | 4 ++--