Am 19.05.2023 um 13:16 schrieb Daniel Golle:
On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 10:11:39AM +0200, e9hack wrote:
Hi,

I face a strange behaviour. If I compile hostapd with openssl, the Luci web
interface shows both wifis (2.4G+5G) as active and shows connected stations. If I
compile hostapd with wolfssl, the Luci web interface shows only the 5G wifi as
active and shows connected stations. The 2.4G wifi is shown in gray. On the
network->wireless page, the radio for 2.4G is marked as 'Device is not active'.
The SSID's are marked as 'disabled'. This occurs on a ASUS AX53U and a TP-Link
WDR3600 router. The 2.4G wifi is running and stations are connected. Hostapd is
build with the internal radius server activated. The setup for 2.4G is 8 wifi's
with encryption wpa3, wpa3-mixed, sae and sae-mixed.

How does Luci retrieve the wifi information?

You are probably missing rpcd-mod-iwinfo

/usr/lib/rpcd/iwinfo.so is available.

The output for 5G is correct. If I change hostapd between the two versions
without a reboot, 2G is shown as expected for openssl but not for wolfssl.