The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

> > Looking at that observation about gettext and recursive "confdir3/", it is
> > plausible that gettext has problem that manifests in some builds, or
> > trouble with parallelism on some occasions.
> >
> > Gettext was heavily reorganised in May, near the same time as the buildbot
> > code was revamped. So, this might quite well be related to the gettext
> > package and not the new buildbot code.

There is no such subdirectory in gettext source like "confdir3". I don't really
know how buildbot builds differ from normal builds on a local machine, so my
opinion is not worth much right now...

If I had to guess something wrong with gettext right now, it would be that this
has something to do with the fact that HOST_BUILD_DIR and PKG_BUILD_DIR
currently have a custom definition for gettext, so that in build_dir it is a
path named "gettext" instead of "gettext-full". However, that is expected to be
completely harmless.

> > No gettext completion before the final timeout error. Hunderds of other
> > packages were compiled in the time when gettext was was being recursively
> > compiled?
>

> I wouldn’t pay too much attention to this build failure until the space
> problems are resolved.
> Running out of space can wreck havoc in many different ways and we may simply
> be looking at side effects (possibly across containers) of that.

I can't help but agree. It's very strange to me to see a subdirectory called
"confdir3", let alone that it is infinitely recursing. One of the changes I
made was to select subdirectories to build using a variable value of "SUBDIRS"
with the Makefile in order to remove a patch, but of course, none of the
subdirectories have a name like that...

Hope you can fix it,

--
MCP