The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I recently bought two CPE710 and I had the surprise to get V2 hardware instead
of V1.
I can't upgrade via the web interface (normal) and before trying to force the
upgrade via TFTP I wanted to ask if some of you already already know the
compatibility of V1 firmware over V2 hardware.

I searched on the git and the forum and I can't get any informations about the
HW difference between V1 and V2.
I also tried to inspect the hardware and it seems to be sealed and as I need my
two devices I did not push more to connect a serial interface and inspect chips
references on the V2.

If nobody already knows compatibility on V2, I may buy a third antenna and
sacrifice it to get answers.

Regards
Brice

--- End Message ---