Problem is, that this White Russian router is in another country :) I
can't upgrade this. Hardware is WRT54GS.

I downloaded
OpenWrt-SDK-Linux-i686-1.tar.bz2(http://downloads.openwrt.org/whiterussian/0.9/OpenWrt-SDK-Linux-i686-1.tar.bz2),
but I'm not sure if I should try to build entire coreutils or is it
possible also to simply compile the su binary.

Martin