Hi people,

I'm trying to understand rpc communication with help of
https://openxpki.readthedocs.io/en/stable/subsystems/rpc.html.I tried the
very simple example:

curl -F "method=SearchCertificate"  -F "common_name=test"
http://localhost:8080/rpc

As an answer I get the expected fields as defined in
/etc/openxpki/rpc/default.conf
output = cert_identifier, notbefore, notafter, status

Very naive I tried to add certificate to the list:
output = cert_identifier, certificate, notbefore, notafter, status
hoping the content of the certificate would be show, but no Luck until now.

With my very basic understanding of other examples, another try was to
copy the [SearchCertificate] giving another endpoint name:
[CertificateExport]
workflow = certificate_export
param = common_name
output = certificate, status

I believe I need to inform the output format but I didn't find out how.
For a start, my idea is to ask OpenXPKI for a certificate with
cn=something and get the crt file.

Cheers,
Jeff