Hi Oliver,
Thank you very much for your detailed response.  I am able to revoked
certificate by setting preset_flag_auto_approval. One more query, I also modify
the eligible section in enroll.yaml file based on one of the thread as below.
eligible:    initial:       #value@: connector:rpc.enroll.connector.intranet
   #args: '[% context.cert_subject_parts.CN.0 %]'       value: 1
    renewal:       value: 1
    onbehalf:       value: 1

For auto enrollment/renewal, do I need to change the eligible section like
above if HTTPS/HTTP?. Can you please throw some more light on this?.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,Mukilan    On Friday, 11 November, 2022 at 09:20:13 am GMT+1, Oliver