From: James B. Byrne via OpenXPKI-users
<openxpki-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2024 8:46 AM
To: openxpki-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: James B. Byrne <byrn...@harte-lyne.ca>
Subject: [OpenXPKI-users] 1 secret groups not available

Logging on to another test realm, not democa, as an RA Operator I see this:

Your system status is critical!

OpenXPKI system status

Secret groups                   1 secret groups are NOT available
No CRL found!                   ---
Active Encryption Token         vault-1
System Version                  3.24.2
Hostname                        openxpki-3.internal.harte-lyne.ca.
Config Version                  api
                                3.18
                                commit
                                config
                                3.18

Tokens of type certsign

Token Alias                     ca-signer-1
Certificate Identifier          Yh03GEV0ZGEqIGMf-fxZ3lErPmk
Token Status                    OFFLINE
not before                      2016-11-01 00:00:00 UTC
not after                       2035-11-01 23:59:59 UTC

Tokens of type datasafe

Token Alias                     vault-1
Certificate Identifier          IC6oLFDYdHybpJ4xwclmCOgQO9w
Token Status                    ONLINE
not before                      2024-02-12 17:35:23 UTC
not after                       2124-02-13 17:35:23 UTC

SO, what am I missing in the way of configuration?