Hi James,

the default workflows disallow reusing a private key which is pretty much what the message tries to tell you, the location where this key is already used should be visible from the WebUI.

This behaviour can only be changed by modifing the workflows as we consider this an elemental feature for security so there is no "flag" to turn this off.

regards

Oliver