On Tue Oct 11 15:12:13 2011, Daniel Fischaleck wrote:
Does anyone know what kind user this is? I fear of this person abusing my server for some illegal activities. Due to privacy reasons i do not want to
analyze his traffic.

I am not a lawyer, but in my opinion...

No, analyse the traffic.

Either it's suspect - in which case you need to find out - or else it's not - in which you quietly forget what you saw and don't pass it on (beyond telling this group the users are legitimate).

Breaking privacy would involve looking at the traffic, deciding it was legitimate, and then telling people about the conversations these people were having.

On the other hand, by publishing the address, you've already breached data confidentiality laws in some jurisdictions...

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:d...@cridland.net - xmpp:d...@dave.cridland.net
 - http://dave.cridland.net/