On 12/02/11 12:25, Nicolas Vérité wrote:
Hi all,

Just a quick email to let you know that we are facing DoS attack on
Hosted.IM, our XMPP service hosting platform.
The attacker has "mafia_rullezz_*" in its multiple JIDs. It just sends
messages. At least another XMPP server suffered from these kind of
entities.
Regards

I get registration requests and blackholed all the IP's I saw registrations from.

Not sure if you're the victim or host that he's using, but ... here is my blackhole list

blackhole 91.103.156.182
blackhole 81.177.160.8
blackhole 62.109.3.92
blackhole 85.115.234.116