Hello,
no (unexpected) problems on my end (neko.im with somewhere between 300
and 400 concurrent users); there were a couple of servers which didn't
have TLS properly configured or enabled - I don't think this is the
place to name and shame, but at least two of them had 'secure' in the
name. Some fixed it by the end of the day (although, not the two
aforementioned). Once Google gets around to enabling encryption on
gmail.com and Google Apps (or they disconnect from the network), I
expect I'll be enforcing encryption permanently.

Sincerely,
Nulani.