Hi,

this is nice concept, and I believe should be in improved way incorporated into xmpp.net page. Unfortunately, I have checked example result of this script here http://www.jabberes.org/servers/ and it says about my server (JabberPL.org): Offline since 02 Oct 2014 12:13 UTC
and does not list of all my services ;)

bluszcz

On 2015-02-02 11:21, Cesar Alcalde wrote:
Hello
 You can use http://code.google.com/p/xmpp-server-scanner/ [6] forma
that. Although it may need a update... (Remove the msn transport
column, add new servers, etc)
El 02/02/2015 09:59, "Rafał Zawadzki" <blus...@jabberpl.org> escribió:

Hi,

In regarding to XMPP servers directory: https://xmpp.net/directory.php [1] I think it would be good idea to have listed next to servers what kind of features they are offering - for example 'file proxy', 'transports', 'sip/stun/turn'...

Another example of federated distributed network which exploits this idea is diaspora* with its poduptime page: http://podupti.me/ [2] where you can see some statistics about servers
but  also list of offered services.

My two cents,

Rafał