From: Operators [mailto:operators-boun...@xmpp.org] On Behalf Of Mickaël Rémond
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 10:52 PM
To: XMPP Operators Group <operators@xmpp.org>
Subject: Re: [Operators] Public server list - github synchronization

Hello,

We are closent monitoring pull requests and talking about them with their
developers.
We can only integrate them when they are complete (for example support all
available back ends) or provide feature that are widely useful.

On the specific topic of XEP 309, I am not aware of any pending pull requests.

Is there one ?

Le Thu, 10 Mar 2016 à 22:28, Marcin Gondek