Hi,

On Thursday 26 September 2013, 14:14:32 you wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-09-26 at 13:50 +0200, Andreas Lauser wrote:
> > there are a few compiler warnings on GCC 4.8 and CLang 3.3 which I
> >
> >  think should be fixed before the release.
>
> Thanks for setting up the automatic build service.  I'll deal with
> opm-core, opm-autodiff, dune-cornerpoint, and opm-porsol--at least to
> the extent possible.  Some of the warnings in CDash *appear* to be from
> Dune software.

Thanks for attacking this head-on! Yes, some of these warnings are not our
fault and you should  also keep in mind that some of these warnings --
especially for GCC 4.4 -- are bogous or they may be just specific to my
machine.

BTW: If anyone has additional compilers which produce warnings, just run

   make clean && ctest -D Experimental

in the OPM module to make them appear on CDash. While I can't promise too
much, we will do what we can to fix them...

cheers
  Andreas

--
A programmer had a problem. He thought to himself, "I know, I'll solve it with
threads!". has Now problems. two he