Dear OPM community,

It is my privilege to announce the opening of the opm-data repository. It has
been kept as a private repository due to uncertainties with respect to
licensing and copyright. We have now been able to create new versions of SPE1,
SPE3, SPE9 and partly SPE10 from their publications, and those are all shared
here under the open database license. In addition, we currently have a polymer
test-case. Most importantly though, you will find the Norne full field
reservoir simulation model as of 2013 under the odb license.

Moving forward we want all simulation cases used for integration or regression
testing in OPM available under an open license to ensure access and
reproducibility.

Enjoy!
Alf