Hi,

I have similar problems as Artyom. Before reinstalling flow
(libopm-simulators1-bin), I had to remove all packages using the old libecl.
After reinstalling, then flow works fine, however, I can't install python-ecl
again, and get the following error messages:

 python-ecl : Depends: libert.ecl1 but it is not going to be installed

and

Selecting previously unselected package libert.ecl1.
(Reading database ... 372477 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../libert.ecl1_2017.04-rfinal-1~xenial_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libert.ecl1 (2017.04-rfinal-1~xenial) ...
dpkg: error processing archive
/var/cache/apt/archives/libert.ecl1_2017.04-rfinal-1~xenial_amd64.deb
(--unpack):
 trying to overwrite '/usr/share/man/man1/ecl_summary.1.gz', which is also in
package libecl1 2017.10-rfinal-1~xenial

I seems like libert.ecl1 has compatibility issues with the libecl installed
when installing flow.

Any ideas on how to proceed?

/Carl Fredrik