Hi Prakash,

These tests look like they are intended to test only the SFC project's
version of SFC - it talks about Tacker creating service VMs and
rendering a service chain. The URL pointed to in these tests did not
resolve, looks like it was lost in the wiki migration.

How do these work when using ONOS and networking-sfc?

Thanks,
Dave.

On 07/25/2016 05:38 PM, Prakash Ramchandran wrote:
> Dave,
>
> You asked me for SFC pointers, for now what I got from Yuyang in Yardstick is
>  SFC use case 1 details. Use case 2 I will have to find from ODL team before
> Thursday meeting and pass to you.
>
> There are also test cases developed in Yardstick including 1) VM creation; 2)
> SSH traffic; 3) Http traffic, please see following links.
>
> OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC029_SFC: VM Creation
> https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/YARDSTICK-189
>
> OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC030_SFC: Block HTTP
> https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/YARDSTICK-190
>
> OPNFV_YARDSTICK_TC031_SFC: Block SSH
> https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/YARDSTICK-191
>

> The scripts are listed in
> https://git.opnfv.org/cgit/yardstick/commit/yardstick/benchmark?id=9a4ed05300b2aed28e8d2ec213049d5475655577
>
> If you have any comments let me know from Centos or Apex point of view is
> this usable for you to test SFC?
>
> Thanks
> Prakash
>
> Prakash Ramchandran
>  R&D USA
> FutureWei Technologies, Inc
> Email: prakash.ramchand...@huawei.com
> Work:  +1 (408) 330-5489
> Mobile: +1 (408) 406-5810
> 2330 Central Expy, Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA

Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338