Hi Julien,

I agree with what Fedor wrote. I would like to avoid changing scenario workflow
before C-release since proposed change will impact more than one scenario.
Regarding this specific scenario can you confirm with David (in Cc) if this
scenario is suppose to work with vlan segmentation? If there is no obstacles I
would remove explicit definition of net_segment_type from scenario file,
so you would be able to override this in pod configuration but bear in mind
that this also require different transformation.
Regarding number of ceph-osd nodes it is reduced because ceph does not work
with kernel provided by the kvm plugin which is used on compute nodes.

We will try address pod specific requirements, actually there are already
changes like this one proposed by armband team
https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/16863/, there is also ongoing work with
template mechanism.

Regards,
Michal