Hi all:

Thanks for the deep suggestion and discussion.

The Dovetail and C&C have discussed many times about some of the questions.
I will add the related slides and works on the
I created a wiki page for these questions discussions.
It will help others who missed the discussions.

If you have any suggestion and ideas about the dovetail certification, welcome
to add on the wikipage.
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/dovetail/high+level+topics

I add two more topics on the wiki page:
1) scripts managements
   Since the dovetail will deliverable the test cases and scripts. The scripts
are used to validate the testcases and may be related to the test projects.

2) how to choose the testcases(test cases criteria)
This one may be added in the the test cases discussion wiki page.

for more details on test cases, please refer to :
https://wiki.opnfv.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=6827269

I will add the related slides and works on the wiki.

Best Regards

hongbo