Hi Community,

While our CI system provides a complete docs renderer that gives you up to date
links to your documentation when you push a patch for review it may be useful
for you to work with the toolchain locally while doing you Colorado
documentation.

This has been made rather simple by our champion of docs scripting Ryota and
the procedure is kept up to date and relevant at this link:
http://artifacts.opnfv.org/opnfvdocs/docs/how-to-use-docs/documentation-example.html#testing

If you would like to render your docs as you go, please try the toolchain above.
If you prefer you can also simply push a docs patch and follow the links
provided on the review page.

Regards,
                Chris