Hi Zhijang,

It’s fantastic that you have such a good engagement with your source
communities and this looks like a good way to maintain that focus.  I would
only ask that, since this channel is not monitored and logged by our collabbot
that you ensure the meeting minutes (from the openstack collabbot) are linked
in your project meeting wiki.
While many of us are unable to attend the various meetings in OPNFV I for one
like to follow the activities across projects and the minutes, when available,
are a great way of doing that.

Cheers,
        Chris

On 10/08/16 04:06, "opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org on behalf of
hu.zhiji...@zte.com.cn" <opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org on behalf
of hu.zhiji...@zte.com.cn> wrote:

    Hi All,

    Daisy4nfv team IRC meeting has been moved to channel "#openstack-meeting
    @freenode", and will be hold every week at 8:00 UTC. Currently, we are
    talking more about upstream project s such as openstack/daisycloud-core
    and openstack/kolla, but we will move our concentration to downstream
    daisy4nfv soon. Thanks and please feel free to join the discussion.

    B.R.,
    Zhijiang