----邮件原文----发件人:Lingli Deng <denglin...@chinamobile.com>收件人:opnfv-tsc
<opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org>,opnfv-tech-discuss
<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>抄 送: 39Fu Qiao39
<fuq...@chinamobile.com>发送时间:2016-08-12 12:24:37主题:RE: [opnfv-tech-discuss]
Opening nominations for the Committers-at-Large TSC elections

Hi Ray,I would like to nominate Qiao Fu from China Mobile, who has demonstrated
her commitment to the community as PTL of the HA project, as a candidate of
Committer-at-large election.

Thanks and Regards,

Lingli

From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond
PaikSent: 2016年8月8日 14:21To: opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org
opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.orgSubject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Opening
nominations for the Committers-at-Large TSC elections

OPNFV Community:

Based on feedback last week, the list of committers have been updated and you
can find the committers list at
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/OPNFV+Committers+List.

Now, I39d like to open the nomination period for the Committers-at-Large TSC
elections.  As noted in the elections wiki page
(https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/Community+Election+Procedure#CommunityElectionProcedure-CommunityTSCmemberelection(proposalpendingapproval),
 nominations can be either self-nominations or anyone can nominate other
committers. If a committer is nominated by others, the nominee must accept the
nomination for it to be valid.

For self-nominations, I created a wiki page with a suggested template at
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/2016+Commiters-at-Large+TSC+Election+Self-Nominations.
  If you are interested in nominating yourself, please add your nomination
statements directly on the wiki page.

If you39d like to nominate others, please send your nominations to opnfv-tsc &
opnfv-tech-discuss mailing lists so that your nominations can be accepted (or
declined) by the nominees on the mailing lists.

I will close the nominations at 5pm Pacific Time on August 12th (Friday).

Thanks,

Ray