Hey David and Sofia.

In the NetReady group, we have structured our documentation and commits for our
C-release documentation in RST format/doc guidelines under the auspices that
this was required so that when the DOCS are generated for the release,
requirements and documentation projects deliveries are included in the release.

In our meeting there was some confusion as to how Requirements Projects, that
delivery requirements documents (which are finalized for this phase and then
later phases - prototyping, etc occurs for D release, based on the C
deliveable) are actually included in the release.  Some input was that
Requirements projects, since they don't deliver code are not part of the
release? That didn't sound correct me, so please clarify when you have time.

Thank you

[Ericsson]<http://www.ericsson.com/>

Daniel Smith
Sr. System Designer
Ericsson Inc.
8400 Decarie Blvd.  Montreal, PQ
(514)-594-2799

[http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign]<http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign>

Legal entity: Ericsson AB, registered office in Stockholm. This Communication
is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set
out at
www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer<http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>