Hi Morgan, all,

regarding VNF catalogues, I saw that you also placed on the wiki a link to the
google spreadsheet [1] which was circulated by Christian on other lists. On
this spreadsheet we are collecting all open source toolkits which could be used
for SDN/NFV experimentation. This content will be soon migrated into a
dedicated Wiki hosted by the IEEE SDN initiative. This is an activity currently
led by us (Fraunhofer FOKUS/TU Berlin) and University of Campinas and supported
by a large number of other entities. More info here [2].

Please let us know if you (or anybody else in this list) would like to actively
contribute.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NHI4MZZWVDpxF_Rs7OOSTUa_aHL2ACUVA_Ov-YQs1DA/edit#gid=0
[2] http://www.sdn-os-toolkits.org/