All,

There has been some discussion around ensuring licensing compliance and
the inclusion of non-OPNFV code in repos.

To help that effort, there was a suggestion for projects move any
upstream/3rd party code under a subdirectory in order to make license
scanning easier. For example, I submitted a patch to the Moon project to
move ODL-aaa under the 'upstream' directory [1].

With how tightly coupled some project may be to other upstream projects
we want to avoid any major disruptions, so any feedback or input
would be appreciated.

Regards,
Trevor Bramwell

[1] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/20935/