Dear Jonas,

We selected Neutron with VLAN segmentation in our environment and
checked VLAN tagging tick for public network (in Fuel Master GUI). before
selecting VLAN tagging, we had the error about network conflict
("some untagged networks are assigned to the same physical
interface".). I was wondering if VLANing could be done automatically
through GUI or not*. I not, how would be the our network architecture?
Which parts of network configuration should be done manually and before
configuring network in GUI? and where? On the host for fuel master VM? The
only part we configured manually, was to set a bridge for interface eth0
and connecting the fuel master VM to that.

*I mean, I thought now the problem is the gateway and the obligation to
use that as the access point for the internet in Admin network, and also
as gateway in public network.

�

�

> Hi, to separate public network from admin network you need to have
two

> separate L2 broadcast domains, I.e. 2 VLANs. Otherwise the network
tests