发件人:Yujun Zhang
收件人:test...@lists.opnfv.org,Soni, Anand Kumar via opnfv-tech-discuss,
抄送:高亮,morgan.richo...@orange.com,Beierl, Mark,Tahhan, Maryam,Daniel Farrell,田红波,
时间:2016-09-22 09:27:50
主题:[testperf] weekly meeting APAC slot

Dear Testers and PTLs,

Few people have attended the weekly testperf meeting last Wednesday[1]. Perhaps
we are not used to the new APAC timeslot yet.

I'm not sure if people have any concerns about it. Please share your opinion so
we can make improvement.

[1]
http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/opnfv-testperf/2016/opnfv-testperf.2016-09-14-08.03.log.html

--