From: Gregory Elkinbard [mailto:gelkinb...@mirantis.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 5:44 PM
To: Tahhan, Maryam <maryam.tah...@intel.com>
Cc: TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [FUEL] Danube - OS Support

Current version of OVS in Xenial is 2.5
For some reason Ubuntu folks believe this combination will work.
Given that Ubuntu and our Distro both went through release CI for OpenStack, I
gather that 2.5 works well enough.
If we need to go up in version, we will need to justify.

Collectd is installed by

StackLight - LMA Collector Fuel Plugin

This plugin installs collectd and heka
See if you can use it as is, or if not, hack it up for your needs.

Thanks
Greg