On 10/10/16 09:06, Raymond Paik wrote:
All,

I'm happy to officially announce that Tapio Tallgren (Nokia) has been elected as the new TSC Chair for OPNFV. Tapio will run the TSC meeting starting on October 11th. Congratulations, Tapio!

Thanks,

Ray

Thanks Ray! OPNFV is a great project with a lot of momentum. It is an honor to be elected as a chair of the TSC and continue the work that Chris Price has started in running the TSC. Chris has also been an amazing spokesperson for OPNFV and I am sure that he will continue doing now that he is a community member in OPNFV Board.

-Tapio