发件人: zhangyujun+zte
收件人: morgan.richomme; 高亮; 李军; tian.hon...@huawei.com; trevor.cooper;
jose.lausuch; rexlee8...@gmail.com; chenjiankun;
抄送: opnfv-tech-discuss;
主题: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [OPNFV] testing meeting APAC slot

时间: 2016-11-08 17:24:14
Hi, all

Thank Morgan for bringing QTIP to the agenda.

May I propose to postpone it to next week? I haven't get the presentation ready
yet :-(. It is too hurry for tomorrow.

About the APAC slot, it is even more confusing for Dec because Dec 1st is
Thursday.

How about modifying the rule as 2nd meeting of each month for APAC meeting.
What do you think?
--
Yujun

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 5:14 PM