From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of HU, BIN
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2016 7:31 PM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [Meetup Bay Area] First OPNFV Meetup in Bay Area

Hello community,

Greetings.

OPNFV Bay Area User Group will have our first meetup this Friday Nov 18. Please
check our event site [1] for details of this meetup.

If you are in the Bay Area, please join our group and RSVP to our first meetup.
See the instruction and link of how to join and RSVP in [1].

Hope to see many of you soon.

Thanks
Bin

[1]