I guess I'm confused by this. When we started talking about a POD
configuration file, I thought we were basically creating a template by
which we could easily and rapidly deploy new PODs. Why are we creating
static files for what could be easily detected?

Sorry if this has already been hashed to death. I missed that conversation.

Thanks,

Ash