Hi Calin,

I think this is more than enough. It would be appreciated if you create a wiki
page with this information, so that we can link it from JIRA/gerrit if needed.

About the procedure you have described, point 2 is not needed. We are trying to
get rid of exec_tests.sh in Danube and use all python module calls. With
regards to the High Level Testing Procedure, where is collected.conf located?
In the controller nodes? Will the test case need to collect information
directly from the deployment?

Thanks,
Jose