Hi,

I’m currently deploying OpenDaylight Boron with OpenStack Newton, and
experience problem related to fact that in Newton the native interface (Open
vSwitch python api) is used by default to communicate with OVS [1].
When I create new subnet with dhcp enabled, neutron dhcp agent is trying add
port on br-int bridge on controller, but with native interface it will first
ensure that ovs listen in passive mode for new ovsdb commands so it sets
manager to: ptcp:127.0.0.1:6640. This remove ODL manager, which I set during
deployment (active mode). I currently resolved this by using vsctl interface
(ovsdb_interface = vsctl in [ovs] section) but wonder what  would be the best
approach here? I know that ODL have their own dhcp implementation, does anyone
have experience with that, how stable this is?

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/neutron/newton.html#id2

Thanks,
Michal