From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Paik
Sent: Freitag, 2. Dezember 2016 19:04
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Single recurring meetings for the two GTM accounts

All,

As discussed in the TSC call, I created single recurring meetings for each of
the GTM accounts we have for calls.  You can find the info below (and I also
added this to the main meetings wiki page at
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/Meetings).

For people who were not on the TSC call, there was a consensus to move to a
single recurring meeting so that your project call does not get dropped when
someone else dials in for the next meeting.  If your meeting runs late, you'll
simply be asked to leave by others who join for the next call...

Please start migrating to these dial-ins over the next few weeks.  I would also
like to ask PTLs and other meeting organizers to start removing other recurring
meetings for your projects from the GTM accounts by December 16th.  After the
16th, I'll remove other recurring meetings from the accounts (except for the
two below).

Thanks,

Ray
OPNFV Tech Projects meetings (for meetings starting during odd-number hours
Pacific Time)

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/144838637

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (786) 358-5410

Access Code: 144-838-637

More phone numbers
Australia +61 2 8355 1040
Austria +43 7 2088 0034
Belgium +32 (0) 28 93 7018
Canada +1 (647) 497-9353
Denmark +45 69 91 88 64
Finland +358 (0) 923 17 0568
France +33 (0) 170 950 592
Germany +49 (0) 692 5736 7210
Ireland +353 (0) 15 360 728
Italy +39 0 247 92 13 01
Netherlands +31 (0) 208 080 379
New Zealand +64 9 909 7888
Norway +47 75 80 32 07
Spain +34 955 32 0845
Sweden +46 (0) 853 527 836
Switzerland +41 (0) 225 3314 51
United Kingdom +44 (0) 330 221 0086

OPNFV Tech Projects2 Meetings (for meetings starting during even-number hours
Pacific Time)

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/819733085

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (312) 757-3126