Thanks to all contributors' effort, we accomplished many goals in this
sprint

1. kicked off the first internship program in QTIP
2. completed the compute QPI design specification
3. resumed verification job is after framework refactoring

Though there is some delay on YardStick integration spec and architecture
design, we can still announce proudly that

QTIP-D3 is completed

*4* issues were Done.
*4* incomplete issues will be returned to the top of the backlog.
*2* partially complete issues will be returned to the top of the backlog.

Please check the full report[1] and join the retrospectivity[2]

[1]:
https://jira.opnfv.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=135&view=reporting&chart=sprintRetrospective&sprint=187

[2]: https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/qtip/QTIP-D3

--