From: Paraskevopoulos Georgios [mailto:geo...@intracom-telecom.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 15:13 PM
To: OPNFV Tech
Cc: Jose Lausuch
Subject: [functest] Keystone error when getting nova client

Hi all,

In functest master when I'm trying to run get_nova_client() I'm getting the
following exceptions: http://hastebin.com/lokuciquce.hs

I run git bisect with the following test: http://hastebin.com/asezuwawoh.js
Where test.py tries to get a nova client: http://hastebin.com/fidehufuju.cpp

And it shows [0] that the commit hash that introduced this error is
703d4477d2385d3c654cdac549b936c08b9c5b31

[0] git bisect output: http://hastebin.com/zeralilemi.rb

I've created a Jira ticket for anyone who wishes to investigate further:
https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/FUNCTEST-662

BR,
George Paraskevopoulos

George Paraskevopoulos
Software Engineer (SDN/NFV), INTRACOM-TELECOM

[https://newoldstamp.com/editor/images/phone_g.png] + 30 210 667 7689

[https://newoldstamp.com/editor/images/email_g.png]
geo...@intracom-telecom.com<mailto:geo...@intracom-telecom.com>

[https://newoldstamp.com/editor/images/address_g.png] 19.7 km Markopoulou Ave
19002 Peania, Athens, Greece

The information in this e-mail message and any attachments are intended only
for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential.
If you have received this transmission in error, and you are not an intended
recipient, be aware that any copying, disclosure, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited.  INTRACOM TELECOM and the sender
accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer
system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this
email. Views or opinions expressed in this message may be those of the author
and may not necessarily represent those of INTRACOM TELECOM.