De : Aimee Ukasick <aimeeu.opensou...@gmail.com>
Date : 16/12/2016 20:58 (GMT+01:00)
À : opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Objet : [opnfv-tech-discuss] Help - First Patch - Gerrit Upload Denied Error

Hi all - I have code changes for Copper and Releng that I am trying to
push to Gerrit but am getting the following error returned from git review:

----------

fatal: Upload denied for project 'copper'

and the repository exists.
----------

fatal: Upload denied for project 'releng'

and the repository exists.
----------

I accepted the invitation to commit on 13 Dec. Both my Linux Foundation
account and Gerrit indicate that I am a member of
opnfv-gerrit-copper-contributors. Gerrit/Groups has 3 additional
entries: Anonymous Users, CLA Accepted - Individual, and Registered Users.

My SSH key in Gerrit matches my local id_rsa.pub.

I am cloning the repos using
git clone ssh://<username>@gerrit.openf.org:29418/<project> as detailed
here: https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/git+tutorial

After I cloned the repo and checked out my branch, I ran git review -s
and got this response:
Could not connect to gerrit.
Enter your gerrit username: aimeeu
Trying again with ssh://aim...@gerrit.opnfv.org:29418/copper.git
<traceback object at 0x7f513dcf24d0>
We don't know where your gerrit is. Please manually create a remote
named "gerrit" and try again.
Could not connect to gerrit at
ssh://aim...@gerrit.opnfv.org:29418/copper.git
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/git-review", line 10, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/git_review/cmd.py", line 1534,
in main
    sys.exit(e.EXIT_CODE)
AttributeError: 'GitReviewException' object has no attribute 'EXIT_CODE'

so I then had to create a remote gerrit:
git remote add gerrit ssh://aim...@gerrit.opnfv.org:29418/copper.git

When I ran git review, I received the "Upload denied" error.

Complete terminal output:  http://paste.openstack.org/show/592673/

NOTE: I *am* able to clone the sandbox repo, checkout a branch, execute
git review -s with no error, make a change,  and push that change to gerrit.

git-review version 1.25.0
git version 2.9.3

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!