I'm trying to deploy Multisite VNF Geo site disaster recovery scenario with
Ceph as a backend for a Cinder service (scenario 3, 3rd way) . Ceph rbd
mirroring is used for data replication between two sites. Volume created on
site1 is replicated to site2, but this volume is not visible on Cinder on
side2. Probably some metadata from Cinder DB must be replicated too. Has
anybody been thinkink or even working on that?
The second question is, how to make switchover, when site one goes down. On
open stack there is cinder failover-host command, which is, as I can
understand, only useful for configuration with one openstack and two ceph
clusters. Any idea how to make switchover with two openstacks each
connected to its own ceph cluster.
Thanks a lot for help!
Kemo