From: Csatari, Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest)
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:53 AM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: ETSI NFV Call for Experts on OpenStack vs IFA00[56] gap analyzis

Hi,

There is an effort in ETSI NFV to identify the gaps between the specified VIM
NB API-s and the OpenStack NB API-s (what called TST003). We, who are working
on this item realized that we need to involve external expertise to have the
desired progress of the work.
ETSI NFV decided to start a task force and call for external experts. The task
is to analyze the API-s described in IFA005 and IFA006 and point out the gaps
compared to the OpenStack API-s (Closing the gaps either on NFV or in OpenStack
side is not in the scope of the work).
I'm sending this mail to you to draw your attention to this possibility as
experts in the OPNFV community have the right mix of knowledge for an applicant.

The deadline for application is 2017.01.16. Work starts in March and results
should be delivered by August.
More details are here:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/TSC?preview=/2925933/8687963/CL16_3343r1%20Clean%20-%20Call%20for%20Expertise%20-%20Identification%20of%20Gaps%20between%20....docx

In case of any questions please mail or irc (csatari on freenode) me.

Br,
Gerg0