All,

We have been having discussions last week and this week on this subject.
There are variations to this theme that have been ongoing for the better
part of a year. I've tried to capture them in his post, below:

http://techdiscuss.opnfv.org/t/upstream-dependencies/48

Please take a look and chime in. The bottom line is if people/companies are
dependent upon OPNFV to ensure some level of integrity in our releases,
then we cannot continue as we've been doing.

Anyway, looking for some thoughtful input. And wanted to open this
discussion up to the broader tech community.

Best,

Ash