From: fatih.degirme...@ericsson.com via RT
[mailto:opnfv-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2017 13:38
To: Kunzmann, Gerald <kunzm...@docomolab-euro.com>
Cc: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org; r-m...@cq.jp.nec.com
Subject: [OPNFV Helpdesk #35878] [linuxfoundation.org #35878] Re:
[opnfv-tech-discuss] [releng][helpdesk] Problem with Git/Gerrit/Jenkins

Hi,

I had a quick look at this and diffed the commits and I see no conflict so
Gerrit was fine not raising conflict. (the changed line in
05-implementation.rst in most recent patch is not a conflicting change)

I then tried regenerating the documents by putting remerge as comment to check
the doc generation script/job output for possible errors which I didn't see
any. But the generated document is correct now. If you don't see the updates,
please try using a different browser or refresh the page after couple of
minutes due to caching.

With that said, this doesn't really help us as we need to be able to trust our
toolchain and we shouldn't need to remerge stuff just to make sure.
I'll raise this to docs team and see what they say.

/Fatih