Hi all,

Per the dovetail call today I have update JIRA and applied the following labels
so we can begin managing the test areas and test case ingestion/review process
in JIRA, via the Kanban board
https://jira.opnfv.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=147&projectKey=DOVETAIL

*         Epics and Stories related to the test suite are labeled "Testarea"

*         Discrete test cases or blocks of tests (related to a single task) are
labeled "Testcase"

Please apply these labels to any new Epics, Stories, or Tasks that you create.
I suggest that we include the details for the tests (e.g. links to source,
evidence of maturity) and review threads for them thru the JIRA issues.

I am still looking into what is the most effective way to manage the
review/promotion process thru the Kanban lifecycle (currently the default:
proposed, in progress, done).

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T