Great, thanks!  As I mentioned before, @Zhihui will be the representative
for QTIP on this topic.

I'm sorry for the absence of tomorrow's meeting, dealing with some personal
emergency, and will be out of office next week also. I have expressed most
of my points in mailing list and will continue following the discussion.

During my absence, @Zhihui will make final decision for QTIP project. Hope
we can arrive at a consensus soon.

In case it can not be decided in tomorrow's meeting, we may probably have
to postpone the discussion to Beijing Summit and target it in next release.
Thank you for understanding.

Yujun Zhang