Hi all,
We plan next meeting on Feb 22 and if MANO Projects need extra meeting Feb 15
to cover  the E-Release discussions can do next week if we have  2 or more
Projects request it necessary. Else we will work through Email and MANO-Best
Practices<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/mano/Best+Practices?src=contextnavpagetreemode>
 link updates.

For Details click here
https://wiki.opnfv.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=6827111

Feb 22, Wednesday : 15.00 UTC /7.00 PST  Meeting #19
1.    Agenda Bashing
2.    Action Items for last meeting and closures for this month for E-Release
Content
a.     Action Item 1 (AI1) of last meeting see Wiki Page for MANO-Best
Practices<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/mano/Best+Practices?src=contextnavpagetreemode>
  added besides refer to VNF OnBoarding and within that End User Advisory
link<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/mano/VNF+Onboarding>
b.    Review and Guidance for MANO based on newly specified OPNFV Architecture
- OPNFV Architecture for Danube
release<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DOC/OPNFV+Architecture+for+Danube+release>
 - New from TSC call 1/31/2016
c.     Plugtest
<http://www.etsi.org/index.php/news-events/events/1104-1st-nfv-plugtests> and
inputs for MANO from
Participants<https://wiki.opnfv.org/download/attachments/6827111/Plugtest-inputs-for-MANO-WG.odt?version=1&modificationDate=1486004423000&api=v2>
 to see if anything can be used for E-Release content
3.    Code review for VNF testing<https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/26769/> -
Completed  common testing for vIMS (Orchestra to use Orchestration and Opera to
use Compass Installer for testing vIMS as VNF use case)
What will be selection of use case and test areas/tests which we can drive MANO
inputs for D release of Dovetail (vIMS - Test Areas?)
4.    Continuing on Reviewing Best Practices for VNF On-boarding & LCM
5.    OSM & ETSI NFV updates - Refer [ RP ] in Meeting 15 -2016.

Feb 8, Wednesday : 15.00 UTC /7.00 PST  Meeting #18 and Summary
1.     Agenda bashing
2.    Follow-up on Action Items and  from last month and finalizing E-Release
Goals and agreements
a.     Goals for E should be to release test tools for integration and testing
MANO stack -Bryan

E-Release Goals and Contents

E release must focus on test tools for integration and testing MANO stack

Agreed that when we mean Consistency across MANO stacks we mean "Consistency of
end users experience"

This means each MANO stack may follow different formats and methods but process
as it appears to an end user is consistent.

AI 1: Compile VNF Formats , Onboarding process, Catalogs and LCM for few stacks
to understand the differences and try align for consistent end user experience.
(Prakash will initiate a Wiki page and Bryan and others will edit and update it
for next meeting to go over rest by emails)
b.    Release E discussions: using keystone Auth v3 in Release
E<http://docs.openstack.org/developer/keystoneauth/using-sessions.html> - Moved
from D to E -D2E - Guidance is OK and its no binding and will depend on the
progress of each MANO Stack and its interaction with installer.and OpenStack.
c.     Review and Guidance for MANO based on newly specified OPNFV Architecture
- OPNFV Architecture for Danube
release<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DOC/OPNFV+Architecture+for+Danube+release>
 - New from TSC call 1/31/2016 -This could not be taken up deferred for future
meetings.
d.    Report from upstream (OpenBaton, Open-O, openECOMP, JuJu, Tacker,
OSM/Plug-test) and its impact on MANO WG - Details of Inputs from MANO Projects
refer below Details of Discussions in Meeting#18
3.    How to arrive at best practices for NS and Cloud Native VNF Package
Formats and run time, - Deferred to next meeting- Add to AI 1 for next meeting
to review on Wiki
a.      Generating YAML(TOSCA/YANG)  refer link  Models
VNF-Packaging<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/models/Testing> and
Riftt.io<http://rift.io/> , TOSCA file inside CSAR zip
file<http://tinyurl.com/tosca-yaml-csar>
b.     Linux Package-Management
formats<https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/package-management-basics-apt-yum-dnf-pkg>
 , OpenSUSE Package Manager<https://en.opensuse.org/Package_management>
4.    Follow-up on Action Items and  from last month and finalizing E-Release
Goals and agreements (must be before March 27 as per EUAG) - Add to AI 1 for
next meeting to review on Wiki
a.     NS/VNF Package Standards adapted ( TOSCA/ CSAR (OPen-O)?, TOSCA /
rift.io Juju YAML (OpenBaon?), TOSCA/Rift.io (OSM), ECOMP ? - AI who?
b.    VNF On-boarding Process across MANO stacks (to be consistent? how?) - AI
(who?)
c.     Keystone v3 - (Installers JOID/Junju in E?)
d.    Use case continue with simple Hello world + vIMS or add one more in E?
5.     Plugtest
<http://www.etsi.org/index.php/news-events/events/1104-1st-nfv-plugtests> and
inputs for MANO from
Participants<https://wiki.opnfv.org/download/attachments/6827111/Plugtest-inputs-for-MANO-WG.odt?version=1&modificationDate=1486004423000&api=v2>.
 - Deferred to next meeting
Thanks
Prakash

Prakash Ramchandran
[logo_huawei] R&D USA
FutureWei Technologies, Inc
Email: prakash.ramchand...@huawei.com<mailto:s.c...@huawei.com>
Work:  +1 (408) 330-5489
Mobile: +1 (408) 406-5810
2330 Central Expy, Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA