Hi OpenRetrieverer:
        1.This patch needs to be reviewed :
https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/28583/1
        2. Action for Matthew : Check whether compass know how to integrate
magnum/Ironic/Kuryr . If not, what else need we supply?
        3. Ansible code which can setup container environment will be
uploaded in few days. I keep talking with the contributor.
        4. We need to provide requirements for compass4nfv before May 1. We
want to make it happen in March.
        5. Matthew create the Jenkins for openretriever.
https://git.opnfv.org/releng/tree/jjb/openretriever
        6. As Xuan Jia will be on a vacation, the meeting in 21th and 28th
will be canceled.

        Other notes please check this page :
https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/openretriever

        The next meeting will be on Marth 7th 9:00-10:00 UTC.
Xuan Jia
Project Manager
Big Data & IT Technology Research Center China Mobile Research Institute
32 Xuanwumen West Street, Xicheng Distirct, Beijing 100032, China
Mobile: (+86) 13811000575
E-mail: jiax...@chinamobile.com